Saying Hello

,

I was going to just start posting. Then I thought an introduction might suit everyone fine. (:
I had a blogspot years ago and enjoyed it but my friends and I switched to Tumblr for the more detailed interaction. Particularly pictures and I greatly enjoy photography. However, now that I'm more of a writer than I ever was then, I thought to give blogger (previously blogspot) a new go.

I make a living freelancing. I'm a copy writer and am finally living my dream. And I'm doing it as a poor, just out of college, starving artist too because I'm still building a client base. And I have never been so happy in my life. My awareness of destiny overwhelms the very air I breathe every day. While I'm foremost an aspiring novelist and poet, I've been freelancing for two months now. Funny enough, just a month sooner I wouldn't have been ready for it. 

I started the year in love with specific ideas and vainly convicted on who I was. I fell out of love with those unfounded things and lost a grasp on myself as life continued and many situations shifted my perspectives. I became more and more fond of the truths which replaced the lies; more and more fond of the man who caused me to run my lies straight into the comforting wall of his heart. I will love him forever as a brother. I'm told it's not possible for most people to go from romance to siblings and I was nearly convinced it was true. But I felt Christ incline me, so I fought hard to let Him put my heart in the right place. Now I'm deeply blessed for it.
After that ended a few months ago I was in more personal shock than I'd expected. What a perfect time for revelation. (:
God had moved a great many mountains behind my eyes and when I finally saw them I began to understand so much new beauty; how to be in love with specific truths I'd not yet known but have since given me the gift of balance, how to stand for what God has intricately and personally created me to have, and to have full and founded conviction regarding who I am in Him. I can stand and walk now on my own without the crutch of another person to help me. I wouldn't have learned any of that so well without that brother of mine stepping in to be just a bit more for a season; long enough for us both to learn from each other what we're actually created for. God used him to give me humility, patience, understanding, and love.
I still, and hope I always will, adore how so much of God's beauty is shown evident through painful things.

Knowing that I am actually living my life as a woman of God now and not a conflicted girl grasping to find her way, I feel confident to write a blog that isn't only about what I need. Ha. Imagine that.
So, Tumblr will continue to be my personal blog and this, my blogger version of "Along the Narrow Way" will be more Christian theme specific. I plan to post beloved articles, specific revelations, and inspired thoughts as God leads me on my steps for glory. We always have lots to learn, more maturity to gain, and more love to express. It brings me such joy to feel God moving through me when I share those steppings with other people. So, there is my heart.


Any ideas I state or opinions I may express are simply that.
Please take absolute truth only from the Word of the Bible.

You're welcome to discuss with me anything you don't agree with.
I am all ears.


Okay. That should be good.
Welcome to my new blog, friends.


0 comments:

Post a Comment